Tuesday, January 21, 2020

[For Hire] Freelance Bitcoin Writer (Guides, privacy, security, technical & many more topics!)

Freelance Bitcoin writer available for hire!

Rate: 0.08 per word paid in Bitcoin (BTC).

I have been actively involved in the Bitcoin space since 2015. I have a thorough understanding of both the economics (mostly austrian) and the technical aspects of Bitcoin.

I hold a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) certificate issued by C4.

I give free presentations, seminars and lectures in my local communities on Bitcoin. I am also currently working on my own paid bitcoin webinars / workshops.

I've worked on several web development projects relating to bitcoin. This has gave me a solid understanding of the technical details of bitcoin.

I am only interested in writing about topics that pertain to Bitcoin, not the blockchain / altcoin space.

I have professional experience in academia as a researcher / scientific writer. Communicating complex pharmacology jargon into lay man terms is my specialty.

My biggest strength as a writer is communicating complex subjects for beginners.

I'd prefer not too give much more detail on my experience as it may lead to me doxxing myself. As I understand this may be an issue for some, I'd be happy to write my first piece for free to prove my knowledge / writing competency.

Bosch



No comments:

Post a Comment