Thursday, January 23, 2020

ModafinilXL - First time experience over the holidays

I'm from NY, working as an in house developer for a major events company in the city. I quite liked the support and eventual delivery from this company. It was my first time trying something like this. I used bitcoin (coinbase), which was also worth the research to set up and use for payments. I'll certainly return to both bitcoin and the company in the future.

It was not quick actually receiving the shipment (about 30 days) but I had ordered right around christmas. It was pretty clear it got stuck in an overwhelmed customs system in the US and was not any negligence by ModafinilXL.

When I did worry I reached out a couple times to their support and received timely answers explaining this to me and ensuring that I hang in there.

I received it today, took a half armodafinil... Super happy with the outcome. Very much the affect I expected. I am searching for something that's less damaging that the old NYC love affair with cocaine, but eliminates fatigue and promotes concentration, and I believe this has huge potential. Even as a cessation strategy for cocaine I think this should be seriously looked at... indeed, check this article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12681523

I'm in no way affiliated with Modafinilxl (although I'll probably link this comment to them and ask for a coupon or something, lol). I had apprehensions about trying something like this. I come from a family of MDs and am hopeful for how this med could be used responsibly, and particularly as a way out from over-dependancy on cocaine. Very, very interesting prospects and a good experience overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment