Thursday, January 30, 2020

[OFFER] [EU Only] MAKE 45€! Sign up for Bitwala and earn yourself 30€ from them and 15€ from me - NO DEPOSIT! I have many confirmed payouts!

Bitwala is doing a promotion for inviting a friend and they will pay you 30€ to sign up and open a wallet with them! Its super easy and only require a id verification via IDnow - no deposit at all! :D

Guide:

1. $bid on my post and i will send you my ref link for this offer :)

2. sign up via my link - and get verified via IDnow requires Passport and a bank statement with your address!

3. Creat a bitcoin wallet - a pop up will appear first time you sign in and will show you how to do this!

4. All done! before 15 days 30€ will be deposited in your account super easy right? :D

Write me when done so i can send you the ekstra 15€ :)

terms



No comments:

Post a Comment