Sunday, January 19, 2020

Please help, You’re knowledge is needed

Hey guys,

I’m new to Reddit and I’m new to Bitcoin/ Crypto.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, (I’m only 1 day old) and wasn’t allowed to join any chat/groups yet.

I have 0 knowledge with Bitcoin/Crypto and would love some help on where to start. My first starting point was google to gain some understanding and to be honest, found it all a little overwhelming and didn’t really trust the resources I found. I read about a few scams after re-Googling for “reviews, but read about some success stories also. who do you trust? Where do you begin? How does it all work? What do I need to get started? Thats Why I’m here.

I’m looking for a “ Beginners guide” or a “How to guide” (for dummies) to build some knowledge, if that even exists. Sorry for my ignorance. I understand the risks involved, I’m not looking to be a millionaire trading and buying crypto(although it’d be nice). I only want to start small to begin with. start with a few bucks to see how it all goes and really get the fundamentals down for trading/buying crypto.

Anyway, a reply with any information (if this doesn’t get deleted ) would be much appreciated.

Also, I live in Australia if that makes a difference.

Thanks guys - Brad_1991



No comments:

Post a Comment