Thursday, January 23, 2020

[uncensored-r/BitcoinMarkets] Starting with margin trading on Kraken and would appreciate some help

The following post by actuallydavide is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ BitcoinMarkets/comments/em279s

The original post's content was as follows:


Hi, I'm experimenting with margin trading on Kraken and I have a bunch of questions that videos and generic guides weren't able to answer...

Is there anyone who would be available for a quick chat here, just to help me understand better? (mostly related to shorting, liquidation...)

Also, to the possible DM scammers: I'm not dumb and I will not send you coins or stuff like that.

Thank you in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment