Thursday, January 23, 2020

WAL 601 Betting has begun

https://preview.redd.it/w1rsb51bhhc41.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b70e741bbceef7c5b3a7213c6a5d01f40d227490

First of all, I would like to make it clear that this is not some stupid way for me to make money. Whoever creates a bet gets 0.5% of the total. So even if you guys put in like $2000 all I get is 1$, so it's not about the money. Ever since I've started taking armwrestling seriously I've always had this idea.

I'm not gonna be surprised if almost no one is actually interested in this (besides me and one other dude from this sub). But I've decided to make this. I am not a bookie or anything of that nature.

BetMoose is a platform which alows you to create bets for literally any event in the world. And you just hope that people join in. I have created one for WAL 601 - Devon Larratt vs. Michael Todd.

We are gonna have a war with these 2 gentlemen in just 3 months time. The site itself shouldn't be too hard to figure out once you sign yourself in. And the bets are paid in Bitcoin.

If Devon loses, Michael's fans get all of their (Devon's fans) money, proporcionally distributed between each individual player. If Devon wins, same thing, but in reverse.

Click on the link below and see if this is something that interests you.

You might find a very similar link on the site, but don't click on it. That's just a faulty duplicate, it should get removed soon. This is the correct one.

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/wal-604-michael-todd-vs_-devon-larratt-4891#bets-1

Aw shit, just realised I put 604 in the title of the bet. Doesn't matter, I'll just report for it to be edited.

One more thing. Betting has already started. Also I think we're gonna move the date the betting ends from March 3rd to April 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment