Thursday, February 6, 2020

Handgun carry permit for high risk individuals

So I've been living in Germany and if you think guns laws are strict here...

Anyways for one reason or another I have become a targetted individual and once you have people talking about you it never ends.

I was recently kidnapped and extorted for hundreds of thousands of euros in bitcoins that I don't own. The kidnappers seemed to think I was some rich guy and when I told them I don't have any bitcoins well you can imagine they thought I was just lying and they worked me over for two days.

But I'm released and alive and they still want a 50,000€ (reduced from 100,000€ out of the goodness of their heart) ransom or they'll hunt me down.

In Germany there is no handgun carry etc but they make an exception for 'high-risk' individuals. Which my case now puts me in with an active ransom.

Even if not advertised there must be an equivalent here or maybe its much more simple. Any ideas?

Failing that I'll start my own security business so I can carry.

I will carry a handgun one way or another.

Please focus conversation firstly on high risk individual carry

Plan B running my own security firm

Off topic questions will be ignored. This isn't show and tell. (have you been to the police and what did the police say are prime examples of ignored questions I constantly get asked)

Maybe if I get some tangible results and my PTSD isn't too overwhelming I'll give you an exciting story of events.


No comments:

Post a Comment