Monday, February 10, 2020

Making room in my poster collection

Don’t know if it’s allowed here but I want to sell some of my APC posters from my collection. I have too many to frame now and it’s getting a bit out of hand. I figured this is the best place to let them go to who would appreciate the art. The ones I am selling are all artist prints and signed by the artist. I’m open to offers or may sell in a package deal. I’m legit I accept Bitcoin and ETH or even PayPal but want to avoid fees as much as possible, which is why I’m not selling on eBay. Post here or shoot me a message if you’re interested. Here’s a link to my photo album so you can see:

4/6/2017 - The Pearl, Las Vegas, AP# 16 of 25, signed by Spencer Olsen - Asking $150

4/14/2017 - Reno Event Center, Reno, AP# 14 of 25, signed and dated by Raf the Might/Too Many Skulls - Asking $100

4/8/2017 - The Pearl, Las Vegas, AP# 7 of 25, signed and dated by Raf the Might/Too Many Skulls - Asking $100

4/10/2017 - Comerica Theater, Pheonix, AP# 13 of 25, signed and dated by Raf the Might/Too Many Skulls - Asking $150

4/19/2017 - Starlight Theater, Kansas City, AP# 15 of 25, signed by Cory Meyer - Asking $150

Shipping is included in price, only shipping to USA.

Thank you for looking, if this isn’t allowed here, mods please delete this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment