Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Question for all you Crypto’s veterans.

I’ve been wondering lately and wanted to ask this question to anyone on here who has been following cryptocurrency markets since maybe 2013 2014 or even 2016. Does there seem to be more hype than ever over the Bitcoin halfing coming up in May?

In my experience following this space, I’ve noticed that things tend to go not so much in the way or favor of the HYBE when there is so much hype, and often times these very anticipated events end up being a dud in terms of price spike.

I could be wrong on this, absolutely, so I’d like to get a perspective from someone who was around before the 2016 halfing or even the one prior. I get that the space was much smaller and cryptocurrency was not as much in everyone’s radar, however, did it feel like there was this much hype over such an event? Any other thoughts or ideas would help. Thank you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment