Wednesday, March 18, 2020

03-18 08:14 - 'USDT - Tether & The US Dollar, Will USDT hyperinlate and loose value along with USD?' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/dcryptobomb removed from /r/Bitcoin within 2576-2586min

'''

I would like to start a discussion and ask a question at the same time. To begin I must say I have been a trader / investor for over two years. Due in part to a lot of terrible press, I stayed away from USDT for a long time - I just don't trust it. Recently I started using Tether again because I had to concede, USDT has the liquidity I need to trade.

My question is, as the Federal Reserve cuts interest rates and prints Trillions of dollars in stimulus money, what happens to the value of Tether which afterall is based on the value of USD? My second question is, if the US Dollar faces a hyperinflationary event will Tether's value remain stable?

Recently I started thinking about creating a reserve of USDT and/or compounding interest, however; If Tether can be inflated/deflated at will like the US dollar, what is to stop USDT from hyperinflating?

'''

USDT - Tether & The US Dollar, Will USDT hyperinlate and loose value along with USD?

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/dcryptobomb


No comments:

Post a Comment