Tuesday, March 31, 2020

04-01 00:24 - '© I was hustling to fill a room with 20 people, until I started using this template to consistently fill my events with 200 ideal students which generated $331,000 at my last live event [link] I was terrified when I started...' by /u/Eyemarket removed from /r/Bitcoin within 232-242min

'''

© I was hustling to fill a room with 20 people, until I started using this template to consistently fill my events with 200 ideal students which generated $331,000 at my last live event [link]1 I was terrified when I started speaking from stage But, I knew that if I didn't push through the fear, I would spend the rest of my life wondering 'what if... Fast forward 5 years and I built a 7 figure business speaking from stage The best part is that I built a map for you to follow so you can avoid all the mistakes I made! Download it now: [link]1 -ultimate Here's the most common question my clients who want to run profitable live events ask me: "How do I start to build my speaking business?" I've got a really simple answer: 5% Most people try to change everything at once to get what they want, but one of the greatest lessons I've learned through building my my speaking business is to change only 5% of what I'm doing in that moment If you follow my map you can change the RIGHT 5%... Download it now: [link]1 /entrepreneur-magazine

'''

Context Link

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/Eyemarket

1: kit*co*j*do*al
2: *it.c*/*adou*l
3: kit.co/j*do*al/*nt**pre*eur-m***zine

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.


No comments:

Post a Comment