Tuesday, March 3, 2020

New business in Medellin, Colombia.

Hi, my name is J.Manuel, I am from Medellin, Colombia.

I am starting my business of advisory right here in Medellin, Colombia.

If you like to go see the stripers bar of the city and the massage rooms with happy ending, just call me.

If you are worried, be calm, because I am a lawyer and my services It includes a contract of personal adviser about all legal aspects of you trip.

in addition to the above, I provide help for payments and changes of dollars, euros and pesos for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

My services can be paid with cryptocurrencies.

My services include:

· driver and guide for your destinations.

· legal advice.

· contact with the girls.

· Safe places.

· exchange of cash for cryptocurrencies.



No comments:

Post a Comment