Friday, April 10, 2020

Alternatives to Coinbase, Cashapp and Coinmama? US Player

I’ve been using CoinMama lately to deposit on ACR due to the quick turn around of depositing via debit card, sending to my blockchain wallet and then to ACR. As of today somehow I can no longer use my debit card to purchase bitcoin on their site. Are there any solid alternative sites/exchanges where I am able to get my money from The exchange-wallet-ACR in under an hour. I’ve used coinbase in the past and they only take my bank information which takes 48+ hours and I cannot get my ID to scan on cashapp and have been waiting for over 2 weeks to hear back. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: also sites that don’t take days to verify IDs and all that as I’m trying to deposit for this weekends events. Hopefully I’m not out of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment