Sunday, April 19, 2020

[OFFER] XAPO BTC APP - [10 $ from app + 5$ from me] 🔥🔥

Welcomy in my referral world! 🌍

The Xapo Bitcoin App for iOS and Android provides worldwide users with a secure and convenient way to acquire, transact, and manage your Bitcoins.

Guide :

1. $bid on my post and i will send you my ref link for this offer

  1. Open link on smartphone. It will take you to the Google Play or AppStore to install the app. (Don't install app first, and next connect reflink! This way referal would not be read.)

  2. Complete the registration process.

  3. Made verification. Confirm your ID, and address. Verification goes very quickly.

  4. Made 100$ deposit. SEPA bank transfer is for free. For card payment commminssions (2%) can be added. That's all. Within several hours, the bonus (10 USD in Bitcoin) is added by itself.

Write me when done so i can send you the extra 5$ via PayPal or Revolut 💸

My new topic with a reputation Check 🧐
I offer referrals from more site : Check 🧐

Write me when done so i can send you bonus via PayPal or Revolut 💵

If you got some trouble, use the app after signing up, works with every card with no problems. For every question, info, comment here or write me a DM. I have payment confrimed in my other topic ✌



No comments:

Post a Comment