Saturday, May 9, 2020

[Hire Me] Forex & Crypto - Article and Content Writer - With Experience

Hi. I am Behar, article writer on Forex and Crypto. My knowledge of Forex and Crypto is very deep as I have more than 4 years of experience in these fields. I trade Forex and Crypto and have contributed to Forex courses and websites with content.

Some of my topic articles on Forex and Crypto are:

  • Forex broker reviews
  • Best platforms for trading
  • Forex guides
  • Technical analysis articles
  • Forex for beginners
  • Best indicators
  • Trading tips, etc.

  • Hardware wallets reviews (Ledger, Trezor, etc.)

  • Wallets and Exchanges review (Coinmama, Blockchain, Coinbase, etc)

  • Top cryptocurrencies to invest

  • Bitcoin halving

  • Bitcoin mining, etc.

Some of my articles are on the links below:

10 Tips to Keep Your Bitcoin Wallet Safe

FBS Forex Broker Review

Ledger Hardware Wallet Review

Best Forex Trading Platforms

Blockchain Wallet Review

XM Forex Broker Review

Trezor Hardware Wallet Review

Top 5 Hot And Cold Wallets for Bitcoin

Pepperstone Forex Broker Review

Bitcoin Halving

Best Forex Brokers in Germany

Top 5 Stocks To Invest In 2020

My rate is $0.05 per word and if you want more articles we can negotiate for the price.

You can message me or contact me at my email: behaar97@gmail.com

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment