Saturday, May 9, 2020

Impossible says I am possible!

I recently got into bitcoin but haven't bought any as I still am sceptical in light of the recent hype about the whole reward halving event. So, did some analysis on the chart to find out the technicals. Saw that there was a trend with upper and lower bounds on the daily chart. The price has been on the top of the trend as you can see in the chart.

I expected it to go down to at least the midline before starting the anticipated rally. And also expected that it would visit the lower bound over a few days.

But the surprise. Oh boy. It went from almost top to bottom in 30 minutes xD. I think it is a good time to buy. But it might go back down to surprise even further!

https://preview.redd.it/wx06cq2tfux41.png?width=1908&format=png&auto=webp&s=1194b03c054118f178251f983c87ed5efe8daf53


No comments:

Post a Comment