Thursday, May 7, 2020

TradeOptionGains bitcoin site?

Got this weird DM on reddit idk what this guy is up to have any of you ever heard of this https://tradeoptiongains.com Site?

u/mikerobin25

Mikerobin2501:52 AM

Hello there

IDEKMyUsername09:34 AM

Howdy

Mikerobin2509:47 AM

How's it going?

IDEKMyUsername12:13 PM

Not bad.

What's up

Mikerobin2512:36 PM

I'm doing quite alright, How about you?

IDEKMyUsername12:53 PM

Not bad

Mikerobin2501:39 PM

Well, I don't mean to intrude but are you familiar with the term "cryptocurrency", Bitcoin to be precise?

IDEKMyUsername03:10 PM

Yes

Aye

Mikerobin2503:25 PM

Well, I'm at the moment engaging in an outreach aimed at expanding the clientele of my platform and enlightening the populace on the monetary potential of bitcoin trading and mining. Would you be interested in this?

IDEKMyUsername03:26 PM

Uh yeah sure I can look into it.

What does it include?

Mikerobin2503:28 PM

Are you familiar with the term "Bitcoin trading"?

IDEKMyUsername03:29 PM

Yeah somewhat

Like selling and buying it?

Mikerobin2503:33 PM

Well, Bitcoin trading is the process of making profits by buying Bitcoin at a low cost and selling it when the price goes up, This method is referred to as Dollar Cost Averaging(DCA). The Bitcoin trade is volatile, and price move by a significant margin. This activity is done on trading platforms.

Are you following?

IDEKMyUsername04:07 PM

Yep gotcha so far

Sorry had to pickup a call

Mikerobin2506:51 PM

No problem mate. Every platform has an investment procedure and ROI method. Unlike other platforms that engage in day trading (profiting from the volatility of bitcoin which is inefficient), My platform is registered with S9 ant miners that mine the bitcoin you invest to increase exponentially and that’s how you earn profits.

Have you heard of the term "Bitcoin mining"?

IDEKMyUsername06:52 PM

Yes I have

Mikerobin2506:57 PM

Good. For clarification, Bitcoin mining primarily involves generating and earning off the confirmation of blocks of transaction on the network such as the Blockchain network.

This is made possible with the use of special and sophisticated devices called the Bit main devices, Such as the AntMiner S9 and ASIC hardware. These devices are extremely expensive to maintain and require a lot of electricity generation and technical expertise which makes it rarely an option for private individuals who are interested in going into Bitcoin mining. But my platform has been able to provide for this disability.

Are you following?

IDEKMyUsername06:57 PM

I feel ya

Yes

Mikerobin2507:01 PM

Moving on, My platform operates a full S9 Antminer farm. The Antminer s9 has a hash rate of 12.93TH/s which is -+ 7%, Which could generate a ROI of 0.5 BTC within an investment period depending on the investment capital. Note: ROI stands for return of investment while hash rates a measure of how many times the network can attempt to complete this puzzle every second. This means that hash rate is a good indicator of the Bitcoin network's health.

Do i still have your attention?

IDEKMyUsername07:02 PM

Yes

Mikerobin2507:05 PM

Finally, All investments are made and monitored by the client (you) on the platform's website as you earn profits daily and you can contact me a "Broker" on the platform whenever you need assistance or more information.

https://tradeoptiongains.com

IDEKMyUsername07:05 PM

Hm

U have a history of wise investments?

I mean don't really know you so not like your a "professional" of any means

Mikerobin2507:06 PM

Certainly

We've been running for a span of 4 years now with optimum services provided

IDEKMyUsername07:38 PM

oh wow

gimmie some more deets?

how much money would I expect if i put a quick g bar in?

IDEKMyUsername07:53 PM

hm?

Mikerobin2507:54 PM

An investment of $1000 amounts up to the standard ROI stated above which is 50% of 1 bitcoin.

Apologies for the late reply, Was attending to a client of mine.

IDEKMyUsername07:55 PM

so invest of about $1000 would give ruffly 5?

nah ur good fam

like how I go about that tho u know

cause isn't bitcoin like kind of high right now?

Mikerobin2507:57 PM

Yeah though it would have been more profitable if you had started earlier when it was cheaper but you should be expecting more returns due to the halving coming up.

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

IDEKMyUsername07:58 PM

how high you think its going to get?

Mikerobin2507:59 PM

Its a highly speculative asset but from my experience and following it's previous halving events, Probably 15-18k.

IDEKMyUsername08:01 PM

oh jeez thats like as big as the big boom right?

how you know its gonna do that?

and what if it doesn't lol?

do I just l;ose it all

Mikerobin2508:05 PM

Exactly. If it doesn't, It would remain at its breaking point of 9k or peak point of 10k but i highly doubt it doesn't pump(rise) based on past halving events. You can simply get started by creating your personal account on the platform by which you can start by purchasing bitcoin and you can do this by clicking on the "Register" icon to get started.

IDEKMyUsername08:05 PM

hmmm idk

Kinda need some more security u know what I mean?

Mikerobin2508:08 PM

I understand. Loses are only made when you sell off, You money remains intact whether it rises or falls as long as you don't sell but your ROI is fully attained on your account on the platform.

IDEKMyUsername08:09 PM

o

Mikerobin2508:10 PM

Indeed

Mikerobin2508:20 PM

Any more questions?

IDEKMyUsername08:20 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no

Mikerobin2508:22 PM

Okay then, I'm available here if you're interested and need my assistance

Enjoy the rest of your day.

IDEKMyUsername08:25 PM

o

ok

Yesterday

Mikerobin2501:48 PM

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/breaking-bitcoin-price-takes-down-9-000-as-10-000-beckons-202004300334

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-gold-oil-2020-best-performing-assets-a9492641.html

IDEKMyUsername01:51 PM

O

I bought it

Mikerobin2501:51 PM

Pardon?

IDEKMyUsername01:52 PM

I bought one

Mikerobin2501:52 PM

On what platform?

IDEKMyUsername01:54 PM

I'm idk the one u sent me

Um*

Mikerobin2501:55 PM

Really? When did you do this and why wasn't i informed?

Today

IDEKMyUsername10:19 AM

Oh like last last night

I thought it was expected

U sent me the link and everything

;(

Mikerobin2510:22 AM

You would have informed me so i can enlighten you more on the procedure. Are you aware that it's a mining platform and you earn profits as an investor?

IDEKMyUsername10:23 AM

Yah so what would profit be ya reckon?

For let's say $1000 over liek a year

Mikerobin2510:24 AM

What name did you use in registering the account?

IDEKMyUsername10:24 AM

Uh I'd have to look it up

But how much profit did u say it would be about?

Mikerobin2510:27 AM

0.5 BTC a month depending on your investment capital that is, I would need the name of your account to register it under my personal database so i can provide you with information and assistance when needed.

IDEKMyUsername10:28 AM

O damn that's some big bucks right there

.5 btc like what 4g?

4 times 11 that's $44,000 a month

Mikerobin2510:30 AM

How much did you invest and what is the name of your account?

Your profit is calculated in respect of your investment capital

IDEKMyUsername10:31 AM

Like 11grand

Mikerobin2510:31 AM

And the name?

IDEKMyUsername10:31 AM

Mmmm

How do I find it?

Is there a way on the site

Mikerobin2510:31 AM

What name did you use in creating the account?

Didn't you register?

IDEKMyUsername10:32 AM

Oh like my irl name

I thought u meant like a username

Mikerobin2510:32 AM

Username is what i mean

IDEKMyUsername10:33 AM

It's gonna be under Jeffery Henderson

Jeffery L. Henderson

Mikerobin2510:35 AM

Okay, Give me a second to record it and ascertain your expected profit.

IDEKMyUsername10:35 AM

Sick

Did u find my account?

Mikerobin2510:41 AM

I can't find your records on the platform, Maybe a technical difficulty. Could you please sign in and send me a screenshot of your funds deposited through discord please?

IDEKMyUsername10:41 AM

So tell me mike

Where's the cash?

Mikerobin2510:41 AM

Pardon?

IDEKMyUsername10:41 AM

You lost it, oh you misplaced it.

Now mike you know I don't like to be lied to right?

Mikerobin2510:43 AM

Since i can't find your account on the platform, I guess that's the ending of our conversation.

Good day.

IDEKMyUsername10:43 AM

So why

THE FUCK

ARE YOU LIEING TO ME

Mikerobin2510:44 AM

Prove that you have an account on the platform by sending a screenshot

IDEKMyUsername10:44 AM

I cannot

I did it on

Computer

Mikerobin2510:45 AM

The sign in through your phone, Do i seem like a fool to you?

I have a lot of clients to attend to and i don't have time for games

IDEKMyUsername10:45 AM

I ain't the I one that took another man's money and now can't find it

You don't have other clients

Let's not play games here

How do I get my money out of this depreciating asset?

You better help me get my money out of this or were going to have a major issue

Mike...

IDEKMyUsername11:16 AM

U serious rn bro?

Ur gonna scam me out of my 💰

?

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy,.

But suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

and you'll know the debt is paid

IDEKMyUsername08:01 PM

Br

You still my 11 grand

Stole

What's your name

Tell me

Or I'll find you


No comments:

Post a Comment