Sunday, May 3, 2020

When to invest in Bitcoin Halving correctly?

Hello all! So I am what you could consider a novice when it comes to bitcoin. I have invested in some in the past, made some purchases, but never held onto any. I see this upcoming halving as a real opportunity to become a HODL'R and invest. I have read up on it and I have some questions, forgive me for sounding like a noob.

  1. The date of the halving event is said to be May 12th. So on that date, I should be monitoring the price, and when it falls drastically to a low price (relative to what it is at now), I should buy and hold. is that correct?

  2. Is there some kind of real time chat on discord/reddit or other platforms I can join, that will discuss when is the best time to do so? (Buy the btc at all time low)

  3. I am looking into buying a hard wallet, because I hear thats the best place to keep my BTC once purchased. Any suggestions of what wallet would work best for holding long time?

  4. Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy the BTC at this time?

Thanks in advance to any replies helping me figure this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment