Sunday, June 28, 2020

[Bitpanda] GET 20€ FREE FOR A DEPOSIT OF 27€. INSTANT WITHDRAWAL.

BitPanda is a cryptocurrency exchange which is currently running two promotions that will net you €20!

  1. Sign up, then deposit at least 27€ and buy 27€ worth of bitcoin. Immediately sell the cryptocurrency again. - €10 reward
  2. Complete Beginner quiz on BEST cryptocoin - €5 reward
  3. After your successful referral, I will send you a €5 reward from my bitpanda account.

Guide below!

  • Sign up to Bitpanda via my ref link and verify your identity [non-ref]
  • Once verified, top up your account by €27 euros.
  • After the €27 hits your account, use it to purchase Bitcoin.
  • Sell Bitcoin, and check your BitPanda wallet to see your €10 reward!
  • Next, click here to be taken to the "BEST" cryptocoin beginner quiz.
  • On completion, a further €5 reward will be immediately deposited into your BitPanda Wallet
  • After this steps are completed, contact me via reddit PM or telegram ''@thefujj'' and I will send you 5€ worth of BEST coin.
  • Finally, withdraw your full balance to your bank account 47 EUR!

If you have any problems following the steps, let me know! I've successfully earnt both rewards, so can personally vouch for this deal. Any issues, let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment