Monday, June 15, 2020

How do I check Bitcoin price history in extremely minute increments?

Hi guys!

I hope this is the correct platform for my query, please let me know if it isn't. I need to see Bitcoin price history but the catch is it should be in the smallest time increments possible. I am going to summarise what I need to know; please guide me to appropriate resources.

  1. How often does the BTC price change ( is it every second every millisecond???)
  2. Where can I get a BTC price history in small time increments. (preferably however often the bitcoin price changes): I'm looking for a website, application, program, or open source code which has/can collect this information. Alternatively, you can tell me if there's a way to create a program which will do this for me or whether there is an exchange or an organisation I can contact to get this information.

I can't find information on how to get price changes below 1 minute. Trading view has an option for live prices every 1 second (candles) but I'm not sure if that's the smallest increment possible.

Thank you all in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment