Thursday, June 11, 2020

SpaceX & NASA Bitcoin Livestream Scam! (Must be taken down ASAP)

Hey guys! So there's this guy who has a 24/7 SpaceX Demo 2 mission livestream that is constantly looping, running since yesterday.

​

He somehow has 242K subscribers (maybe a YouTuber's hacked account?), and has the channel name as "SpaceX", so he's pretty much impersonating them.

​

Not only that, but he is also scamming kids who believe the stream is real, telling them if they send x amount of bitcoin to a certain address, they will receive double the amount in return. Of course claiming the "event" is sponsored by SpaceX and Nasa.

​

There are thousands of viewers watching the stream right now, and I'm sure many of them fell for the scam. This stream must be taken down immediately. I saw it yesterday and didn't think it would be able to last this long, so I didn't post anything about it but it's getting out of hand now.

​

Here is the stream URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcVtxCAZEs

https://preview.redd.it/pa6ot7pwj8451.png?width=1364&format=png&auto=webp&s=89bea0bd26d9f9e7d17a4fa4c48b688f6efa6039


No comments:

Post a Comment