Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Want a Chartered Private Tour Through Mexico? For 0.35 Bitcoins, I will charter a Jeep Renegade deep South into Mexico and guide you the entire way. (Offer)

With Corona Virus keeping us locked in, now's the opportunity to take a private tour deep into the southern, or even eastern to western parts of Mexico. Only for the boldest of hearts, for 0.35 Bitcoins, I will take you as an American on the journey of a life time. In a Jeep Renegade, I will haul ass driving deep into random parts of Mexico. Lodging, and chartered travel is provided. I will take you anywhere in Mexico you wish to go. Whether that is the west coast with cities like Puerto Vallarta. If it's the east coast there's Cancun, Merida, and even the gulf towns. If you want to visit the border of Guatemala, I will charter a drive to the Guatemalan - Mexican border.

I will take you literally anywhere in Mexico (within reason) , plan and coordinate the whole trip, for 0.35 bitcoins. For obvious reasons, the trip wouldn't be purchased until you actually met me face to face. Until we got in the car, you wouldn't owe me anything. Payment would be expected once arrived in Mexico. We would only travelling in the day time. In addition Airbnbs would be booked. You would be allowed to bring up to 2 additional guests.

A Valid Passport with a valid Mexico visa, or Mexican national ID is required. If interested in my offer, please PM me. I am dead serious about driving you anywhere within Mexico. If you've wanted a free roaming trip on Mexican land, now is your opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment