Thursday, July 2, 2020

Localbitcoins disregarding their own verification guide, locked 1BTC+ in balance

Old account (literally small trade), recently upped to Tier 0 and locked 1BTC+ in balance, i can't move a cent from it if I don't verify my identity? But I want to delete my account not verify my account to delete my account?Even if we assume that such a paradox is per their rules why can't one withdraw the bitcoins when one is tier 0?

It clearly states on their verification guide which can be found here https://localbitcoins.com/guides/verification-guide that:

"T0 accounts are apt to complete buy trades and sell trades by replying to offers posted by other users, and to send out Bitcoin transactions to other Bitcoin wallet addresses."

Has anyone else had such a problem? The case is that I don't wish to continue with verifications it feels like a VISA application form and only to withdraw what's rightfully mine which I had deposited more than a year and a half ago way before any verifications...

I've already started a support ticket but it would be great if the community can shed a bit of light how I can escape this nightmare? If a company doesn't abide by its own rules that company isn't being truthful to their customers, wouldn't you agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment