Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I am a gifted Psychic and Medium. I an offering Tarot Readings and Spirit Contact Session - Written, Video, Call, Chat, Text 24/7 Availability

Allen Pettway- Spiritualist & Psychic Medium

TAROT READINGS, CRYSTALS & ENERGY WORK, SPIRIT COMMUNICATION

Friends with Love and Light! My name is Allen. I am a natural Psychic Medium. I have been fortunate enough to come from a family that embraced my gifts from childhood and had a blessed family that encouraged me to hone my skills. I offer powerful Tarot Readings, contacting lost loved ones and/or spirit guides and angels.

I can do readings live on the phone or Skype for video if you prefer. Most people choose a call but that's totally up to you. I can also chat, text or email a written reading. I'm happy to accommodate your preference.

To prepare for your session with me please take time to center and focus on your questions. Connect with the spirit you want a message from if you choose my spirit contact service.

Pricing for Tarot Reading are $40 and Spirit Contact sessions are $75. Each are about an hour in length. I am available 24/7 please let me know if I can help you. I accept all Altcoins and Bitcoin, Venmo, Square CashApp, and PayPal.

Thanks and looking forward to serving you!

-ALLEN



No comments:

Post a Comment