Saturday, September 5, 2020

09-05 08:14 - 'Found a great service that allows me to accept Bitcoin on Shopify [No KYC] Thought I'd share it here as well!' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/primalfabric removed from /r/Bitcoin within 1209-1219min

'''

I recently wanted to accept bitcoin payments on Shopify. There are currently 4 options mentioned on the Shopify Website that allow me to do so.

  • [Coinbase Commerce]1
  • [BitPay]2
  • [GoCoin]3
  • [CoinPayments Beta]4

Unfortunately, all of these processors require KYC.

Thankfully, there is one more service that I found which allows me to accept bitcoin payments on Shopify and does not require KYC. The service is provided by a popular bitcoin payment gateway, [Blockonomics]5 .

Here is a guide on [How to Accept Bitcoin on Shopify]6 .

'''

Found a great service that allows me to accept Bitcoin on Shopify [No KYC] Thought I'd share it here as well!

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/primalfabric

1: *om*er*e.c**nba*e.com/s*opify
2: **tpay.co**integ*ations/s*o*if*
3: he*p.g*c*in.com/kb/**opif*/shopi*y-**teg***ion
4: www.co*npa*me*ts.net*s*o**fy/
5: *w**bl*c*onomics.*o/mer*h*nts#/
6: blog.blockonom**s.co/*ow***-accep**bitcoin-*n*sh***fy-829d74*37**f

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.



No comments:

Post a Comment