Saturday, September 5, 2020

Potential reasons that could cause Bitcoin to fail

Hello everyone, I'm a long term HODLer, a firm believer in cryptocurrency and it's importance in the future of financial independence. Recently I transferred all of my Bitcoin to a hardware wallet and I'm planning on keeping it there for a long time. I'm always trying to reassess all my decisions and therefore, one question keeps popping in my mind.

What would be the cause/event/reason for Bitcoin (or cryptocurrency in general) to fail as a store of value or as an asset? Governments banning it? Tether manipulation? The lack of people actually using it as a currency?

Feel free to share your opinions!

TLDR; what would be the cause/event/reason for Bitcoin (or cryptocurrency in general) to fail as a store of value?


No comments:

Post a Comment