Thursday, September 3, 2020

Delete Quicksync files after extraction

Hi community,

I want to switch my setup from a 1TB HDD to a 480HB SSD to increase speed and remove moving parts from the system.

Could you please give me some insights if the way I plan to do it would work?

Quicksync already finished, the Quicksync file has been extracted and the blockchain is syncing the blocks that were not included in the Quicksync file.
What I now want to do is:

  1. Disable Quicksync in the settings. That would delete the Quicksync file
  2. Shut the Raspberry Pi4 down
  3. clone the HDD content to the empty SSD via OSX
  4. Connect the SSD to the Raspberry Pi4 and start the RPI back up
  5. Sync continues where it left

Does this make sense or should I do
https://www.mynodebtc.com/guide/using_bitcoin_data_from_existing_node
at step 3?

Looking forward to your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment