Thursday, September 3, 2020

[For Hire] Experienced, and Reliable Web & Blog Copywriter Price $15/hr

Are you frustrated by the quality of content that's getting delivered for your website/blog?

You're in luck:

That ends now.

About Me

I am a high-quality content copywriter with over 3 years of relevant experience. I've worked with different blogs, websites, and marketing agencies. To me, copywriting is fun, and it's something I love to do.

In fact, it's my full-time job .What's more? Being my livelihood; I take this work seriously.Enough about me, here's what I can do for you

Your requirements- I meet all of them. Your instructions are my guidelines; there will be very few revisions.

  • High Quality content - Research-backed, accurate, and I correctly use your keywords, both main and secondary keywords (no stuffing).
  • SEO optimized content – every post I write is ripe for SEO. I have several articles no. 1 on Google right now, and others on the first page. (Samples included below)
  • Captivating content – using a variety of copywriting tricks and hacks, I keep your readers glued to your blog content until the end.Goodbye to high bounce rates!
  • Readable posts – my formatting is fantastic; I make everything easy to read even on mobile.
  • Grammatical excellence – I edit,correct and proofread my articles about 5 times, leaving little to no room for error. You don't have to go over my work again.
  • Non- plagiarized content –I aim for 100% originality, and if need be, I can scan your articles on my Copyscape for proof. No spinning, no filler-content.

If requested, I can also include

  • Royalty-free images
  • Fitting hyperlinks in the post
  • Proper titles and meta descriptions for publishing your posts.

Note: I am very familiar with WordPress, and I can post for you and manage your blog if need be

Samples:

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 link 4 Link 5 link 6 Link 7 Link 8 Link 9 Link 10

Still not convinced? Get in touch, and I will email you 3 references and more work samples. My rates are negotiable , I prefer Bitcoin payments, but I can also accept PayPal. .

If you are interested in my services, don't wait too long. PM me. I am available to start straight away.

Thank you for your consideration.



No comments:

Post a Comment