Monday, September 7, 2020

Looking for Guidance

Hello all,

I'm currently reading a book titled "Cryptocurrency - A Traders Handbook: Complete Guide on how to Trade Bitcoin and Altcoin". It's a smooth read so far, but as you can tell, I have an interest in finding more sources through which I can learn the ins-and-outs of trading coins, such as finding new coins to invest in, good exchanges to keep eye on, how to look at market cap vs volume, etc...

What are some good books/resources/websites that you all use that I can check out that will help me in these areas? I love technical information/analysis (although I'm less than proficient thus far) , but my trading purposes may not be for long-term... I'm most-likely only going to be interested in short term - mid term trading.



No comments:

Post a Comment