Saturday, September 19, 2020

Time travel to the past but wasn't happy about it

Today I had the weirdest dream ever, after some events with lots of chaos (I don't even know if it was the same dream or related), I suddenly found myself at home and random people that I know/knew started popping at my house, then my parents walked in and I realized that I went back 3/4 years in time, I started crying and telling them that I was trapped and wasn't supposed to be here, I gave them some events that will happen the near future in order to convince them, and I also remember advising them to buy bitcoin and start going to the gym.But all of a sudden, some sort of bomb's shockwave wiped everything (mountains, water, buildings) out but the people that I was with, then a woman appeared(can't recall if it was my mother) and told me that it's time to come back and I woke up.
I'm no dream interpreter but I felt like I'm enjoying the present moment and really loving my current life even if that specific time wasn't bad either.


No comments:

Post a Comment