Sunday, October 25, 2020

Can anyone direct me to the required reading for developing Coin Mining Software from Scratch? [thnx in advance]

I would like to go about the process of writing my own miner.
It does not need to be particularly efficient, I'm not expecting to profit personally, learning and supporting decentralization of a given blockchain are reward enough.

I understand that <x> hashing algorithm might work for <y> and <z> coins; but may not work for <k> coin which uses <j> algorithm instead.
My attempts at finding guides on how to develop a bitcoin, or any other altcoin, miner have resulted in primarily spam about which hardware to buy and to just go download existing coin mining software.
If I am going to be directed to an existing project anyway: I would prefer staring at the most bare bones, working, and open-source miner available.



No comments:

Post a Comment