Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I am a Hekatean Spiritual Witch offering a unique divination experience through Tarot, Lombardo, and Rune Casting. I also offer my mediumship services to contact lost loved ones and/or spirit guides.

Greetings in love and light.

My name is Allen and I am an initiated Witch under the blessing of Hecate, Queen of the Witches. I am very skilled at practicing divination and spirit contact. I have been trained in the ancient arts of ritual magic and regularly work with spirits and magical correspondences. I am here to help you gain insight into your life, the future, your relationships, or perhaps reaching a point of closure after the loss of a loved one.

Several years ago Hecate called me to her during the darkest hour of my life. She led me to the truths found in her sacred mysteries. She gifted me with intuitive power to effectively practice divination and receive messages from the spirit world. No matter what you are seeking insight regarding, I am prepared to seek the answers and present them to you.

SERVICES

Basic Tarot Reading addressing your current state, what happened in the past to bring you to the point you are at now, your immediate past and immediate future, and advice that fits your unique set of circumstances. I cannot guarantee a message from Hecate, The Mother of All, but I will always ask for a message for you.

In Depth Tarot Reading that addresses all of the aspects listed in the Basic Tarot Reading with a much deeper dive into each element surrounding your particular situation. I will also seek out greater information surrounding your past and future.

The future can always be changed. Using the Tarot is a great way to gain insight on what needs to be worked on to make a better future. For that reason I will generally refer to the "future" as advice cards.

Specific Questions with responses received using your chose between Tarot Cards, Lardomand Cards, Rune Stones, Rune Cards, or Crystal Pendulums.

Rune Casting with Customized Rune Map

Crystal Pendulum Readings

Fire Scrying

Petition Messages from Lost Loved One or Spirit Guide

Full Spiritual Communication Séance with In Depth Messages from Multiple Spirits

I am very flexible on the method of delivery. I can do live video through Skype but I actually prefer to either do a phone call or chat through text message. I can accept CashApp, Bitcoin, Altcoins, Venmo, or PayPal for payment and/or tips/donations.

At this time I cannot obtain verification for this subreddit so I am offering my unique and powerful services for donations that you deem appropriate.

Please reach out to schedule a reading or request on the spot services.

Hail Hecate Enodia!



No comments:

Post a Comment