Wednesday, October 7, 2020

[Task] - 200$ I need logo and visual identification for me news site about gold

Hello,

We are about to start polish site about gold, silver and diamonds. It will be mostly news, guides and interviews site. We will write various articles and post them on website.

I need to create logo and basically visual identification/style/colors. I need everything from visual point of view, yet I already have some visualization of elements. As you can see we've already started creation of the site from technical point of view. We want it to be clean and simple yet elegant.

Currently we are running something similar for cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. You can check our website www.bithub.pl. We are also running our shop where we sell gold - www.flyingatom.gold. Style of shop is quite simple and I think that the same should be with site.

Name of the site is www.goldhub.pl - so its recognizable even for non-polish speakers.

Maybe You can put shape of a gold bar in logo or a diamond? Youre free to experiment and I would really love to see your own unique ideas. I`ll pay 200$ for final project and all graphic files.

If you need any details than let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment