Thursday, October 22, 2020

[WTS], $600 + Fees, Account With Aegis Eclipse LTI / Aegis Sabre Comet LTI / Retaliator Bomber 24 Months Insurance / Drake Cutlass Black 3 Month Insurance and SC digital download (Alpha Access), and Also a ROC GreyCat 06 Months Insurance, I accept Paypal and BTC.

This is my first selling (and hopefully last one)

1 - Middleman of my choice, but you can submit some of them and I will probably choose the one with a higher Score

2 - Fees on the buyer side, unless paid with Bitcoin.

3 - Only verified Paypal account

4 - I can Accept Paypal and Bitcoin, if you choose bitcoin I pay for the Middleman fees.

5 - This is my first post so if any information is missing please DM me.

6 - I accept reasonable offers, but as you can clearly see, the price is really low.

*The reason I'm selling is due to Covid, I'm Brazilian and my family had to close our business, therefore we are pretty much fucked.*

*Including mandatory Disclaimer*

(1) I am "selling" the right to be added as an "Authorized User" to my account, which is allowed as per RSI's 2016 Terms of Service.

(2) I will remain the original owner only in the event that official contact is required from the parent company (CIG).

(3) I understand that my personal information may be permanently retained in the address and billing sections.

I agree to the above clauses and will not attempt to access, recover or tamper with the said account unless it is requested by the Authorized User.


No comments:

Post a Comment