Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Good Morning! Start your day with an informative Tarot Reading!

Hi Friends!

I am pleased that you have taken the time to read my offer and consider me as a confident to help you on you path through calling on the spirits and using Tarot cards. What makes me very unique is the fact that I openly include spiritualism in my Tarot practice. I ask the Goddesses and Gods along with Ancestors, Familiars, Guides, and others to my sacred circle to offer the most effective and useful insight into the quotients situation.

For a written tarot reading delivered to your email inbox within a few hours of your request, I charge $17. I can also do live readings via phone call or Skype as my schedule allows. For a 30 minute live session I charge a rate of $33. I accept PayPal, CashApp, and Bitcoin.

PM or DM me if I can help you with a live or written tarot reading. Let me know which service you would like and your specific questions. If you want to schedule a live reading let me know what time is good for you and include your phone number or Skype ID.

Looking forward to working with you

Review Link & Etsy Store

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/CoastalMetaphysical/tools/listings



No comments:

Post a Comment