Thursday, November 26, 2020

Has this year taught you anything about PM's, money or preparedness?

I thought it might be fun to share stacking experiences and perspectives so far in this eventful year. Here's my contribution. I learned the following:

  1. I was not as prepared as I thought.
  2. How to make true colloidal silver by reducing silver ions to metallic silver nano particles for water purification and certain medicinal purposes.
  3. How to turn 6kg of shot that had been sitting about for years into both graphite and wood poured silver bars.
  4. That bullion coins and bars are fun to stack.
  5. That bitcoin is great for purchasing said coins and bars.
  6. I have a tolerance for high premiums
  7. What a great community Silverbugs is
  8. How to spot fake silver
  9. That when I say this is my final purchase this year I'm lying
  10. That when I say this time it really is my last silver purchase I'm really lying
  11. I don't really care to buy Chinese themed silver anymore
  12. Let's see what lessons December has in store.

Note: This post is just a bit fun to put a positive spin to what has turned out to be a mostly crappy year for us little people.


No comments:

Post a Comment