Thursday, November 5, 2020

I wrote a complete how-to guide to stake Ethereum and now I'm looking for your feedback

Hi all! It took almost two weeks of research, fiddling, writing and reviewing but my complete guide to staking on Ethereum is now ready. I tried to be as thorough as possible, targeting enthusiasts who my not be into Linux or Ethereum yet but still want to try this.

My guide is here: Come fare staking con Ethereum 2.0 (English autotranslation here: Staking Ethereum how to ).

I've done the whole procedure multiple times on Medalla, but I won't be able to do it on mainnet because I don't own the 32 ETH needed, and I don't have even remotely the spare fiat to get them.

Now I'm looking for your feedback: do you spot any error? Is something unclear? Can something be done in an easier way? For the reason above, I'm very much interested in the mainnet option, which I cannot test on my own.

Let me know, thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment