Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Visualising Bitcoin after crossing the Event Horizon.

I bought BTC as soon as I had that "moment" after falling down the rabbit hole. John Vallis calls it crossing the Event Horizon. I guess many of you know that - but not everyone.

I thought initially everyone who owned Bitcoin must have crossed the Event Horizon, as once crossed, buying up BTC feels like the most sane thing to do. But apparently not.

My network that includes incredibly smart people including Post-Doc MIT engineers / MSAIL folk, don't seem to get it. So there must be some other synapse beyond "intelligence" needed.

For further insight, I'll explain the visuals I saw.

I could see a copper coloured sphere, that I guess looked a bit like the Death Star, which had 21M grids, stacked with pixels that kept pulsating as more energy was transferred into it.

However, after listening to Michael Saylor I saw this big virtual vault, housing 21M safety deposit boxes stacked with USB ports, and an intense indigo coloured energy being blasted into it. The indigo colour would also pulsate with an intensity colour change depending on how the energy moved in or out.

What do you see when you visualise Bitcoin?

HODL for life.

Madge xx


No comments:

Post a Comment