Thursday, November 26, 2020

[Winner’s Thread #60] Thank you

My name is Umer. I am a 30 year old male and soon to be a father. I work as an accountant in a small textile firm. I am a fast food lover, and eating makes me happy. My wife and I are expecting and she is in her third trimester. I try my best to be available for her all the time, but due to my working hours, it gets really hard. Plus, I am working overtime so that we can save enough for all the medical bills that are going to come our way when the little one is due. Thinking about my wife going through the labor pain and all the other complications that may happen scares the hell out of me, and then there is the responsibility of being a good parent. It feels overwhelming. Winning this event has just gave me a lot of hope. This will be a huge help to cover the medical bills and all the other related expenses, plus I can start planning a mortgage of a small house or rent a small place to start a fast food restaurant. Wish me luck. Finally, I would like to thank the r/MillionaireMakers team, the moderators (specially /u/lilfruini), and all the people in this community for making this event possible. Thank you.

P.S.: I would again like to apologize for my poor English. It is not my first language.

Everything listed should result in direct lines of payment to /u/umerabrar89. We ask all users to donate at least $1 USD. The Drawing Thread is also listed for users who want to see the results and confirm the validity of the winner, and the Status Report is listed for those who wanted to see any information related to the account and the results of voting. Drawing Thread: https://reddit.com/r/millionairemakers/comments/jyrg0w/draw_60/ Status Report: https://reddit.com/r/millionairemakers/comments/k0tu44/status_report_60/

Skrill: [umer_abrar_1989@hotmail.com](mailto:umer_abrar_1989@hotmail.com)

Bitcoin: bc1q2ms4jguam59p7je4h54smvc9lukchg9vdv3894 

ETH: 0x4197D8f75E3153c7A8976203a3702A7569Fdd274 

Bitcoin cash: qzp8yj7p5z6yg289qhk5y6a2cnks37yyxy87hsw9x8 

LTC: LUkiysuzxFZp3TaKbAVAFqLEtttuc82a3B 

Doge: DN6c5kUfjbvCLJqLVQsChmPyycgycuU8Bt 

Nano: nano_3p59i3hoj6xp43tz6ybuomrgjw8wjypgemcycgdge5uoxcaq8sys5iuxapu3

IBAN: PK82 HABB 0022417901183403


No comments:

Post a Comment