Friday, November 6, 2020

[WTS] Account worth around 500 liquidated

Getting rid of an old account since I don't play much anymore. Have verified paypal and reddit, not opposed to a middleman. Account has gladius, freelancer max, dragonfly black 2017 gamescom edition, and the argo mole. Open to bitcoin as well as paypal. Might liquidate the account for store credit and try to sell. Dm me if interested

Please include this mandatory disclaimer

(1) I am "selling" the right to be added as an "Authorized User" to my account, which is allowed as per RSI's 2016 Terms of Service.

(2) I will remain the original owner only in the event that official contact is required from the parent company (CIG).

(3) I understand that my personal information may be permanently retained in the address and billing sections.

I agree to the above clauses and will not attempt to access, recover or tamper with the said account unless it is requested by the Authorized User.

Please note, applying for a refund from CIG is encouraged over account sales. Consider exhausting this option in lieu of risking account termination. See here for help


No comments:

Post a Comment