Sunday, November 22, 2020

[WTS] Big Sale, Need Fiat to Invest in tools - I will be updating all day with new items

I need to raise some fiat to pay off some bills and get myself some new tools for pouring - including a JSB maker mark stamp and a new 2 oz bar stamp (which are actually expensive AF), an electric furnace (the same price as the two stamps lol), a mill, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I had intended to do this previously but I didn't quite get the funds I needed. I'm trying again to see what we can do.

I am going through my stack today to see what to sell and what to hold, so I will be updating with new items all day. Every item will likely have its own verification picture as a result.

I'm open to reasonable above spot offers.

Onto the items

Lot of (2) 10 oz Bars for $540 shipped or $275 each shipped

Lot of (3) Pyromet Silver Cards - $95 shipped

(24) 2020 Kangaroo - $648 for all (24) or $27 each

Lot of (4) 2020 Maplegrams sold

2020 Germania with COA $45 plus ship

$4.40FV in War Nickels - $119 plus ship

Details:

I'm listing as lots but I'm willing to split up reasonably.

Shipments will be USPS first class for $4.50-$6.50, for 1 to roughly 8 ounces, or priority for $8, for over 8 ounces.

Payment by PPFF, Zelle, Bitcoin, and ETH

Prices are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations and in the event of a listing error or update.


No comments:

Post a Comment