Wednesday, November 25, 2020

[WTS] Thanksgiving Eve Hand Poured Silver Sale

Verification - Verification Video - Verification Video

Happy Thanksgiving Eve - I'm looking to sell some hand poured silver. Flat $4 First Class shipping for this sale! Any clean pours can be stamped, I also have other blanks if there's something else you'd like. I can also make duplicates of most of the pieces if people want.

These pieces are also listed on Instagram. I'm real new over there, but if you are on Instagram and want to follow me, it certainly would be cool for me lol. I'm @ jay_silverbull

Ripple Bar - $20

Clean Poured Bar - $20

Unique Hammered Round - $24

Clean Poured Round - $9

Stay Hard/Keep Hammering Round - $30

Pending Ripple Round - $28

Flip For It - $15

Pending Blank Hammered Fractional - $1 Add On

Unique Hammered Round - $30

Pending "They Live" Bar - $30

Pending Four Quarter Fractional Silver - $40

Square Hammered Bar - $19

Details:

Shipments will be USPS first class for $4.50-$6.50, for 1 to roughly 8 ounces, or priority for $8, for over 8 ounces.

Payment by PPFF, Zelle, Bitcoin, and ETH

Prices are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations and in the event of a listing error or update.


No comments:

Post a Comment