Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Expert Feedback on Bitcoin for the layperson due diligence

I would be honored to get your expert feedback, we by no means are a crypto channel, but I want to make sure we get a seal of approval from this community. If there is any correction we can make or address. This project was fun and I discovered a few great youtubers that I’m now subscribing to. We poured hours into our script and referenced every fact for credit and research purposes. I learned so much and have a deep appreciation for blockchain technology (opinion here). Thank you again for your time, this is truly a historical event and we are honored to be able to hopefully provide a solid brief over Bitcoin for the layperson.

Below is our link, and again I’m truly grateful for your time and consideration here. If it means we need to go back and revise and refilm then we will because we are committed to giving precise information and want to honor this community.

https://youtu.be/bPTY6mMN7kA


No comments:

Post a Comment