Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hawaii Bitcoin/Crypto Zoom Meetup

Hi All,

Compared to most other American cities, Honolulu (and the rest of Hawaii) doesn't have much of a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency scene. I'd like to change that, so I'm starting a biweekly Zoom meetup group.

I know that the number of fellow Hawaiian's that browse this sub is probably pretty small. I couldn't decide if I should make a second group for everyone, or just let anybody join the Honolulu meetup...

This is not an investment group. It's a place for people interested in Bitcoin and crypto to get together to socialize, network, and discuss news within the industry. The group is open to newcomers to Bitcoin as well as those who are already knowledgeable about the space.

We'll have to see how it goes, but for now the plan is to have a one hour zoom every other Thursday at 5:15pm HST (10:15pm Eastern Time). The first meeting will be next week on the 17th.

The meetup is free to attend and the link is below. I hope to see some of you there, I think it will be fun.

https://www.meetup.com/honolulu-bitcoin-crypto-meetup-group/events/tksjcsybcqbmb/


No comments:

Post a Comment