Thursday, December 31, 2020

In Canada and clueless how to invest in Bitcoin with a reputable exchange.

Bitcoin and I go way back in 2010 when I signed up for a meet-up event but cancelled in Toronto. At the time, they were offering to buy some for $90 (if I recall) but I didn't because my thought process was, why am I dropping that amount when Microsoft was only in low 20s, (Note: This was just after America's financial collapse) and what the hell was bitcoin? Then I signed up to Coinbase 3 years ago but never really did anything because I thought, it was too volatile and the narrative was "it's only for terrorists and drug dealers."
Fast forward to today and Coinbase doesn't allow more than $300 if you're from Canada.
Is there a reputable exchange that I can trust with my entry purchase? It's worth more than $300.


No comments:

Post a Comment