Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My best website to earn Free Bitcoin online

Hi, everyone! I have been collecting free bitcoins for almost 2 years now and I will be sharing with you my favourite websites right now:

Betfury: Referral link | Non-Ref

  • Collect free bitcoin every 20 minutes
  • Buy boxes with your free earnings to get amazing returns
  • Every time you bet you receive some BFG tokens, once you have 10 you start receiving daily dividends. (Bet under 95 on dice and just let it run to farm them efficiently).
  • Frequent events that payout great bonus, for example on Halloween they were giving 75 satoshis every 20 minutes, Christmas will be amazing for sure!
  • Cashback on some of the money you bet, this depends on your level but you start with a 2% cashback since the moment you sign up

AdBTC: (Referral) | (Non-Referral)

  • Watch ads and earn bitcoin, some ads pay better than others. I usually just let them run while I'm working on other things and go back there to load the next ad every minute.
  • It is also a great website to advertise your own content / website on.

Freebitco Referral | Non-ref

  • One free roll every hour to gain: Some satoshis (Up to $200), 2 Reward Points and a lottery ticket
  • Reward points can be traded for prizes like iPhones or you can trade them for bitcoin which is what I do.
  • You can also bet on sports and other events. The website is very simple to use, I recommend signing up, log in on your phone and bookmark it, whenever you remember just pull out your phone and roll for some free rewards.

Hope this helps out any of you that are trying to earn bitcoin online without investing, that's how I started and I made a little over $2000 so far. Please consider using the referral link if you find any of this information helpful, have a nice day!

I just started a youtube channel to make some tutorials on how to maximise Bitcoin earnings online, consider following me if it is something that interests you. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment