Friday, December 18, 2020

What you will do if you were me?

I own ~26000 CRO, I've them all in the bitcoin supercharger event

Before the announcement of the new staking requirements my plan was to wait till the end of the supercharger event and than order the jade green card

Now I'm worried, I don't know what to do... yesterday I saw the super bullish AMA and I was excited, now I feel kind of scammed..why not explaining this move on the AMA? I cannot understand if I can trust this company or not...

I'm still on time to sell everything and go the fu*k away from this project (which I believe it could still be super interesting even thought something bad managed) but at the same time I would like to try it out

What you will do if you were me?

°°°°°°°

Maybe it's not the best place to ask this question (I can read a lot of negativities around this sub), but I would like to understand better what could be the reasons why this project is still worth it

I can try with this: - They did this in order to disincentive unstake and selling their CRO after the first 6 months, maybe also due to the BTC fomo.

I know it's not the best way to do it, maybe they thought that by avoiding this and maintain the old tier for old customer (which seems has been ignored by everyone), they thought it was a good move, even though apparently everyone is disappointed and the price is likely to go down in any case

°°°°°°°

Bonus question: What will be a good alternative that will be more profitable? (In terms of benefit/payback with the time)


No comments:

Post a Comment