Saturday, December 12, 2020

[WTS] Hand Poured Silver - Custom Stamping is a great holiday gift

Verification - More Verification

I'm looking to sell some hand poured silver. All clean/blank pours can be stamped with custom letters, I also have other blanks if there's something else you'd like - Pour Options listed in my profile, which needs to be updated soon.

I can also make duplicates of pieces if people want.

These pieces are also listed on Instagram. I'm real new over there, but if you are on Instagram and want to follow me, it certainly would be cool for me lol. I'm @ jay_silverbull - I'm looking to do a giveaway at 250 Followers

Custom Stamping is included for a limited time!

(6) 18 gram Button Round - $18 each

(17) 1 ozt Button Rounds - $31 each

(9) 25 gram Loaf Bars - $25 each

(3) 69 gram Bars - $69 each

-Other Pours-

"They Live" Bar - $39

"Dart" - $10

Ripple Loaf Bar - $14 each

Ripple (Rectangle) Bar - $36 each

Bread Bar - $8, $8 and $9 each

Traditional Hammered Bar - $40

Four Quarter Fractional Silver - $40

I will be adding (2) 18 gram buttons and (4) 40 gram bars (clean versions of this) They are still in the tumbler. 40 gram bars will be $40 each

Details:

Shipments will be USPS first class for $4.50-$6.50, for 1 to roughly 8 ounces, or priority for $8, for over 8 ounces.

Payment by PPFF, Zelle, Bitcoin, and ETH

Prices are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations and in the event of a listing error or update.


No comments:

Post a Comment