Friday, January 8, 2021

Altcoins seem like they could be the way to go

I'm delighted to see that my 1.334 ETH is now rising in price again.  I bought $100 worth when it was down to ~$85 a coin with the intent of using it to fund more coins.   Now I'm reluctant to let go of it.  I recently took $300 and bought XRP while it was at 29 cents.  I have coins in ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX (as well as a trove of various ERC10/20 tokens). I feel like I'm just playing the FOMO game with just altcoins in my Ledger NANO.  

I have never felt more like salao old Santiago adrift in the bitcoin sea,  hoping I can continue to fight off the sharks while holding out hope that a big whale passes me by long enough for me to gaze into its great big eye.

I suspect GameKyuubi is secretly Satoshi 

Keep aiming for the stars GameKyuubi, and bring your bottle of Whisky with you. Klaatu, Barada, NnnnnnNnnNek..tie? You HODLing Bruce Campbell looking son of a bitch. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0 (My resolution for 2021 is to NECRO the infamous HODL thread)


No comments:

Post a Comment