Saturday, January 23, 2021

Buying pilgrim Bag 5 bitcoins

I finally did it i found a scav with a pilgrim bag he was a player scav scared trying to loot a dead guy. me a playerscav myself decided its time to stop this dry streak and unlock some quests he shoots me i shoot back and what happens? killa whos still alive with 9 minutes left in raid shoots me through a box and i die. im all out of options im so tired of this game and dying through objects i just want to turn in this quest i will give you 5 bitcoins if we make it out alive... i was about to have 3 shoreline quests done and what happens sanitars guys shoot me through a pillar in the neck go again a guy shoots me once in the thorax while ive been spraying him dumping 40 rounds into him as he slides by me at the speed of god killing me through my best gear if i dont get this bag im uninstalling and refunding

EDIT: Obviously not refunding tarkov i'm too aaddicted to this game but god damn im angry at the series of events this last week its like i've never been this unlucky in a wipe nor have i died around so many corners before


No comments:

Post a Comment